Turnover Engineer | Sweden
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations.
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
An exciting opportunity for an Electrical Turnover Engineer has arisen for an energetic individual who would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards. To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability. To work with the best.
Key Functions of the Electrical Turnover Engineer
- Review, comment and understand Quality Plan, the ITP.
- Review, comment and understand CTQ matrix for the project
- Develop and agree testing protocol’s for FAT’s and SAT’s
- Develop system list and tracker to align with Mechanical & CMT MC Completion dates.
- Co-ordinate the definition of system boundaries.
- Develop and agree Test Pack List and Contents with relevant authorities
- Ability to devleop test certificates & recording documents ahead of
- Create Testpacks (paper / digital) with the assistance of the Document Controller.
- Develop and update Tracking matrix for Test packs and walk-downs.
- Co-ordinate and record the execution of SAT’s as dictated in the ITP.
- Carry out Internal pre-test walk using schematics and P&ID’s to ensure each system is in technical compliance with the approved design and record results
- Track Closure of snags and advise PM on progress with the assistance of Document Controller.
- Population of test packs, checking for accuracy, completeness and tracking of same.
- Lead Third Party walk-downs (W1 – Internal, W2 – CMT & W3 – Client) as dictated in the ITP and commissioning plan.
- Understand how the commissioning schedule is integrated into overall schedule.
- Update commissioning & system walkdown tracker.
- Attend progress, technical and commissioning meetings with members of the design team, contractors, and in-house project team.
- Assist with development of commissioning Plan and implementation of same.
- Manage equipment vendors and specialist commissioning contactors when on site.
- Manage and track commissioning activities in line with agreed plan.
- Track the close out of commissioning / walkdown snags in conjunction with the PM and supervisors.
- Witness and verify commissioning activities and ensure certification is fully complete and aligned with the specification.
- Requirement to attend project / Whiteboard meetings. This will depend on the needs of the project and your team manager
Electrical Turnover Engineer Responsibilities
- To use Kirby Group, Client, contractor and vendor engineering documentation and electronic data to fully define the work scope in system packages that enable useful commissioning and start up work to take place in a controlled and disciplined manner.
- To progressively transfer responsibility for the works to the start-up and commissioning organisation ensuring that turnover is fully accepted by signature. To compile an agreed full list of exception items which will be completed by agreed dates and to monitor and record exceptions completion.
- To compile, collate, store and turnover the construction quality data books for final transfer to Client and Kirby Group.
Necessary requirement of the Electrical Turnover Engineer
- Electrical Trade Background and/or a Third Level qualification in either Electrical or Building Services Engineering preferred.
- Ideally will possess 10+ years relevant experience
- Safe Electric QC Certifier Qualified.
- Safe Electric / NICEIC or similar ‘City & Guilds’ Inspection & Testing trained and qualified.
- CompEx E01-06 qualified for ATEX environments (preferable).
- LOTO and COHE trained.
- ‘Authorised Person’ competent and trained.
- Good Knowledge of I&C installations.
- Pharma / Medical Devices / Data Centre experience / knowledge.
- Technical Knowledge and experience of Low Voltage systems and regulatory requirements – ETCI, British Standards, EN standards and Cenelec, is desirable.
For more information on this Electrical Turnover Engineer position or other similar opportunities based in Ireland, the UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.