Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused.
Kirby are looking to recruit Tradespeople and Electrical, Building Services or Mechanical Engineering Graduates who have a natural ability to communicate and a good aptitude for Maths.
We are seeking;
- Electrical Tradespeople
- Mechanical Tradespeople
- Graduates from:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Building Services Engineering
We want candidates who are looking to really push themselves in their career; to learn from the best; and to understand how to commercially manage a successful project in the ‘Kirby Way’.
We want you to be enthusiastic, energetic and organised and to ensure that your work and presentation is always top quality. Participants will
be working in a team environment so having good interpersonal skills and the ability to get along with your colleagues is a must!
We have designed a new and innovative 24 month QS Programme that provides you with the challenge and opportunity to grow your career.
The aim of the QS Programme is to develop the best and brightest talent to become future Commercial Leaders.
We will ensure that our QS’s receive real, challenging work assignments and quality personal, commercial, and professional training.
Within Kirby you will be part of a multi- skilled and adaptable workforce, ready for any challenge and prepared to
take on a wide variety of national and international engineering projects.
Quantity Surveyor Programme Participants will receive:
- A competitive salary and package
- A part time Level 6/7 Quantity Surveying course ran through nationally recognised colleges.
- The experience of working both on site and in a professional office environment
- 10+ days of in-house delivered training.
- Access to the Kirby Academy learning center.
- The opportunity to work locally, nationally and internationally including Ireland, UK, Sweden, Finland, Netherlands and
- Exposure to develop design, construction and commissioning processes
- A structured development programme focussing on personal, professional / technical and leadership development with 12 formal days classroom
- The opportunity to progress your career with Kirby