Swiss Certified Electrician | Zurich
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
An exciting opportunity for a Swiss Certified Electrician has arisen for an energetic individual who would enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards. To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability. To work with the best.
Key Responsibilities of the Swiss Certified Electrician:
- The technical leadership of electrical teams, as well as control of compliance with quality, costs and deadlines.
- Assistance with calculations, preparation of quotations for large and small projects.
- Independent project management and further development in the field of electrical engineering.
- Coordinate and monitor service activities, repairs and small projects.
- Coordination and support in troubleshooting and fault rectification.
- Responsibility for compliance with legal and normative requirements.
- Implementing and monitoring the electrical safety concept.
- Monitor subcontractors qualitatively.
- Support with internal training and coaching of own employees.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as the mechanical department.
Necessary requirements of the Swiss Certified Electrician:
- Basic electrical engineering training
- Further training to become a qualified electrician or after passing a technical training course with a certificate of professional competence in accordance with NIV Article 8.
- Customer-oriented thinking and acting as well as negotiating skills.
- Several years of professional experience in project work incl. AVOR in industry/data centres.
- Personnel and management experience
- Structured and networked way of thinking
- Independent and efficient way of working
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, Messerli and or Brunner
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English, knowledge of French an advantage
- Driving licence cat. B
- Working environment: Central/Eastern region
For more information on this Swiss Certified Electrician or other similar Swiss Certified Electrician opportunities based in Switzerland contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.