Supply Chain Compliance Specialist | Limerick
· Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
· To build your career by assisting the Capex Procurement Manager in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
· To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
· To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
· To work with the best.
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Reporting in the Associate Director for Supply Chain as Supply Chain Compliance Specialist, you will lead the management and appraisal of all supply chain partners. Ensuring that in house Process and Procedures are adhered to and contributing towards improvement of same. You will work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering quality projects, on time and to budget.
Key Functions of the Supply Chain Compliance Specialist:
· To ensure that onboarding of new and existing supply chain partners adhere to the quality, safety and financial requirements of Kirby Group.
· Multijurisdictional governance of all supply chain pre-qualification documentations.
· Systematic management of live supply chain availability across 10+ countries of operation.
Supply Chain Compliance Specialist Responsibilities
· Responsible for managing the sub-contractor / supplier evaluation and set up process
· Facilitating Subcontractor /Supplier onboarding across multiple jurisdictions in accordance with Company criteria
· Maintaining up to date information on all suppliers / sub-contractors on the database.
· Data Analytics on sub-contractors / suppliers as required by line manager.
· Facilitating Audits of the supply chain
· Maintenance of the Subcontractor compliance documentation on ERP systems
· At all times following the procurement process whilst also being mindful of time constraints
· Build strong inter-departmental relationships
· Provide a high level of service to all internal and external customers.
· Support continuous improvement culture
· Work harmoniously as a member of the procurement team, contribute to a positive team environment.
· Support activities that generate and encourage an efficient, productive and continuously improving supply chain performance.
Necessary requirement of the Supply Chain Compliance Specialist
· Strong administration, Excel and reporting skills.
- 3+ years’ relevant experience.
- System orientated with excellent Microsoft skills and experience of using ERP.
- Highly motivated and organised in your approach to your work with the ability to work autonomously and to strict deadlines, ensuring role requirements are fulfilled.
- Good awareness of procurement best practice procedures.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communications skills.
· An excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively.
- Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to handle multiple requests from across several areas.
· Time management essential to satisfy demands of busy schedule.
· Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
Desired Competencies / special role requirements
· Some engineering knowledge and experience to enable effective appreciation of the requirements and environment in which the solution will be required to operate.
For more information on this Supply Chain Compliance Specialist position or other Procurement opportunities based in Ireland, the UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.