EHS Site Administrator | West London
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
The role of the EHS Administrator is primarily to support the EHS Site Team. in the coordination and maintenance of the EHS Management System (ISO 14001 and ISO 45001), and to assist with continual improvement activities. As a Function Administrator, coming from a construction or business background, you will join our growing EHS team. You will play a key role in our continued growth and contribute to our reputation for operational excellence in this area. You will aspire to lead and will deliver projects and client service that are world class. In return, you will receive professional and personal development opportunities to help you excel in your role.
Group EHS Administrator Responsibilities
- Implement and maintain internal document control systems and registers.
- Collate, codify, quality check, monitor and maintain EHS databases.
- Administer the accident investigations process.
- Assist EHS Managers with the preparation and/or review of documentation.
- Support in the preparation, quality check and maintenance of EHS management systems, procedures, and documentation.
- Maintain Action Trackers and preparation of the agenda, taking and distributing minutes
- Prepare hardcopy site EHS folders.
- Be responsible for the renewal of various licences on expiration.
- Support the EHS Manager with any other EHS duties and projects as required to further improve the company’s safety performance.
- Provide remote support to projects as and when required.
Necessary requirement of the Group EHS Administrator
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willing to learn new processes and suggest improvements.
- Prompt resolution and issuance skills.
- Ability to plan, organise and work to deadlines.
- Ability to learn and maintain knowledge of internal processes and policies
- Have a team player mentality
- Be able to work under own initiative
- Good internal customer support skillsHigh level of attention to detail coupled with excellent organizational skills, Prompt resolution and issuance skills and a high level of attention to details
- Proficient with MS office packages. Excellent IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams.
Desired Competencies / special role requirements
- Flexible with the ability to adapt
- Decisive and action oriented
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Results driven
- Business aware
- An excellent planner and organizer