- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- To build your career by assisting the Capex Procurement Manager in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
The role of O&M Administrator is to build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects. To support our Operations teams to identify our Client requirements in respect of Operations & Maintenance manuals for final handover, as part of the Project Safety Files. To create, build, populate and send out for technical / engineering review O&M Manuals, prior to finalising for handover.
Key Functions of the O&M Administrator:
· To identify the Specification requirements in respect of Operations & Maintenance manuals for final handover.
· Support the project team(s) with the co-ordination and finalisation of O&M Manuals for handover.
· To create the required O&M Manual templates, for our different service offerings.
· Follow-up with Material Suppliers, Commissioning companies and in-house for Data Sheets and Certificates.
· Assisting in the completion of a Final Draft O&M Manual for Engineering review.
· Supporting Project Managers with O&M Manual Handover process for clients.
· Working within a team environment to help to achieve efficient project delivery.
O&M Administrator responsibilities
In conjunction with your project team, you will be responsible for the execution of various stages of a project as follows:
O&M administrator duties include:
· Issue relevant forms to PM to determine content and structure of Operation & Maintenance (O&M) manuals.
· Liaise with Suppliers & Kirby personnel (Commissioning, Engineering, BIM Dept., etc.) in order to gather required information.
· Cross reference information received to ensure accuracy.
· Compile information in accordance with Quality procedures.
· Issue in draft format for approval.
· Upload O&M Manuals through various client and company portals.
· Assist Project Managers in addressing client comments on O&M manuals, re-issue and archive.
Quality Administrator duties include:
· Update status reports of project documentation progress monthly.
· Liaise with other personnel in order to compile completed reports.
· Log onto a Master database for tracking, revisit on a regular basis to ensure compliance.
· Prepare monthly O&M Manual Status report to be issued to Quality Manager.
· To adhere to all Quality procedures.
· Other administrative duties, as required from time to time.
· You will proactively and vigilantly keep information secure and fully comply with the Kirby Information Security Management System (ISMS).
· Knowledge of M&E Engineering and systems to ensure the Attention to detail.
· Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPpoint and PDF experience required.
· Excellent Writing and Presentation skills are required.
· Ability to work to deadlines and agreed timelines.
· Ability to work autonomously and recognise when to escalate.
· Knowledge of M&E Engineering and systems is desirable.
· Continuous Improvement (CI) implementation / experience, preferable e.g Lean Six Sigma
· Previous QA / Regulatory /Documentation Compliance experience, an advantage required.
· Lean / Six Sigma Green Belt certification would be an advantageed / experience.
· Continuous Improvement (CI) implementation / experience, preferable.
· Results Driven.
· Collaborate as part of project team.
The above list of tasks, activities, responsibilities and accountabilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.