HV Electricians | Munster
- Permanent position available based in Munster with opportunity to work on the delivery of large & prestigious projects
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Candidates should have a trade background in Electrical services.
- Candidates should be proficient in reading cable schedules, schematics and design drawings
- Candidates should be experienced in the Installation of electrical infrastructure including AIS & GIS HV/LV switchgear, transformers, cables, control and protection, metering, light and power cabling and general services
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in large scale T&D/Substation projects
- Will have a current and up to date safe pass, manual handling, working at heights
- Would be advantageous to possess abrasive wheels cert
- Certification in Jointing, terminating of 20 & 38kV cables is a distinct advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
What Kirby look for in their employees:
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
For more information on this HV Electrician position or other craft opportunities based in Ireland, UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.