Corporate Global Mobility Specialist | Ireland
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- To build your career by supporting the mobilization of employees to deliver ‘leading edge’ engineering projects internationally.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in supporting the delivery of projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
- Excellent package on offer
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
To build your career by supporting Kirby in its European expansion by delivering Kirby’s European payroll and all associated tax / compliance complexities that goes hand in hand with same. This role is to join an established Finance / Payroll team.
Corporate Global Mobility Specialist Responsibilities
Reporting to the Associate Director Finance, the Corporate Global Mobility Specialist will be responsible for the execution of various stages of the Payroll function as follows:
- Co-ordinate and manage Kirby’s European payroll specific to a list of current international countries including Sweden, Finland, Netherlands, Switzerland & Italy.
- Lead and supervise to ensure all practices and documentation in place comply with Kirby processes, business goals and policies.
- Ensure accurate foreign net to gross calculations and vice versa gross to net calculations
- Calculate Employee Tax Equalizations
- Collaboratively working on the structuring of remuneration packages in a tax efficient and compliant manner
- Liaise effectively with Kirby’s external payroll providers
- Ensure European monthly payroll’s paid on time
- Ensure timely return of monthly payroll taxes & social security in each jurisdiction
- Participation in Pension Schemes both within Ireland and Overseas
- Monthly reconciliations for nett deals
- Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support financial decisions.
- Ensure Tax compliance with home and foreign jurisdictions
- Assist and become a trusted advisor with regards to Employee income tax queries and returns in all jurisdictions
- Ensure correct codes being used for costing output reports
- Assist with Onboarding/Outboarding
- Liaising with Kirby’s Stakeholders at all stages of Relocation / Foreign Recruitment
- Establishing and maintaining strong communication with relocated employees to tackle any relevant queries
- Develop payroll / relocation processes
- Other payroll queries which may arise
- Other ad-hoc duties as may arise
- Some site visits/travel may be required
- Manage and support the training and development program for members of the team.
Necessary Requirements of the Corporate Global Mobility Specialist:
- Candidates should have minimum 3 years European payroll and European Tax experience
- 3rd Level Qualification in Business/Finance
- Tax Qualification, while not necessary, would be preferred
- Experienced in Employee Tax Returns
- Previous office environment experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Experience developing, documenting and improving processes
- Strong computer literacy (MS Office)
- High personal motivation, self-starter with proven ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem-solving ability, tenacity
- Personal and professional integrity
- Ability to work and positively influence as part of a team
- Meticulous in approach to detail
For more information on this Corporate Global Mobility Specialist position or other Business / Finance opportunities based in Ireland, the UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.