- Permanent position available based in the UK with opportunity to work on the delivery of a large & prestigious projects
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
To be considered you will have the following:
- Candidates should have a trade background in Electrical services.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in large scale industrial, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences or Data Center projects.
- Will have a current and up to date safe pass, manual handling, working at heights
- Would be advantageous to possess abrasive wheels cert
What Kirby look for in their employees:
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
For more information on this Industrial Electrician/ Electrician position or other craft opportunities based in Ireland, UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.