The E&I Technician is responsible to install and commission the measuring and control devices used in industrial, pharmaceutical and commercial processing. The desired E&I technician will work with a wide variety of pneumatic, electronic and microcomputer devices used to measure and control pressure, flow, temperature, level, motion, force, and chemical composition.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Further develop system architecture (Cabling)
- Maintain and log all changes
- Cold and hot loop checking
- Calibration of instruments
- Bench check
- Receipt verification, in and out
- Read and redline system P&ID’s
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress & to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme
- To liase with the project manager & prepare the project close out report.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Level 6 qualification time served tech.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience of Health, Safety and Environment systems.