As a Document Control Administrator, you will join our growing multi-disciplined engineering and construction team. You will play a key role in our continued growth and contribute to our reputation for operational excellence in this area. You will deliver a project administrative service that is world class. In return, you will receive professional and personal development opportunities and the chance to be a member of a truly world class team.
Document Control Administrator Responsibilities
The key responsibilities are top work as part of our high-performance team to ensure all project administration systems and records are correctly created, stored and maintained. Support the project manager as required in the correct management and control of data and arrangement of general activities:
- Document Control Administrator controls and coordinates project administration and data.
- Supports Document Controller and completes project administrative and general duties as assigned by the Project Manager.
- The Document Control Administrator shall download all new project information from the projects share file system as it becomes available.
- Organize and maintain the site drawing register as new information becomes available
- Remove, stamp and file appropriately the superseded drawings as they are presented
- Update the FTP server with new information as it becomes available.
- Log and tracks all outgoing RFI and design team queries.
- Log and track all incoming responses for RFI.
- Record and issue site meeting minutes.
- Log a register of all noted design changes to drawings and ensure this is kept up to date.
- Ensure smooth flow of information for all site staff and relevant sub-contractors.
- Update live drawings in office on drawing file stick and ensure most recent copies are always available.
- Organize and maintain a specification register as new information becomes available.
- Update live specifications on the server and ensure most recent copies are always available.
- Hyperlink specification register to said specifications.
- Organize and maintain a schedule register as new information becomes available.
- Update live schedules on the server and ensure most recent copies are always available
- Hyperlink schedule register to said schedules.
- Support the Project BIM/CAD team with drawings administration.
- Create and maintain the access register.
- Ensuring checks are completed for compliance with latest building regulations and relevant design codes.
- Ensure GDPR rules and systems are complied with at all times.
- You will proactively and vigilantly keep information secure and fully comply with the Kirby Information Security Management System (ISMS).
The above list of tasks, activities, responsibilities and accountabilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.