Digital Marketing Specialistc| Galway or Dublin
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To work as part of highly successful Strategy and Marketing Team
- To make a contribution to the business by executing various marketing activities to the highest standard
- To gain significant experience in a fast-paced organisation that builds leading projects
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Reporting to the Associate Director – Strategy & Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for designing and implementing Kirby’s digital strategy – creating high-quality impactful content and effectively managing multiple social platforms and associated analytics. The Digital Marketing Specialist is also responsible for website management and PR/advertising, amongst other activities. This will be a challenging role, so the successful candidate will need to be comfortable working at pace.
Digital Marketing Specialist Responsibilities
- Design and implement digital marketing strategies.
- Carry out benchmarking and trend analysis to optimise content and social media strategy.
- Develop and publish original, high-quality, tailored content on social platforms, company website, intranet.
- Manage content calendar on social platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok).
- Execute campaigns across multiple platforms, including sponsored campaigns (Google Ads, LinkedIn Sponsored Campaigns, Facebook Ads).
- Conduct social media audits, manage social communities; track/review comments and other engagement.
- Analyse digital data, prepare performance and analytics reports with insights and recommendations.
- Maintain company profile on social platforms, website, company brochures and presentations.
- Produce website keywork research / SEO analytics reports; optimise website experience.
- Extract content from the business – employee stories, project updates, CSR initiatives.
- Liaise with external agencies/ contractors/ industry bodies / media.
- Identify creative brand promotion opportunities
- Manage PR / advertising calendar – visual content creation and copy writing.
- Maintain content library including social posts and PR / advertising content.
- Develop internal communications / PR updates.
- Optimise internal digital communication platforms across the business (offices, sites, digital platforms).
- Create video content and coordinate the production process.
- Support the team with market research, report writing and presentations (as required).
- Support the team with event organisation and execution (as required).
- Collaborate with the manager and the rest of the marketing team on content development and integration into the overall marketing strategy.
- Provide other required support to the Associate Director – Strategy & Marketing, as well as other stakeholders within the business.
The above list of tasks, activities, responsibilities and accountabilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
Necessary experience of the Digital Marketing Assistant
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing, business or other related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in digital marketing role (preferably B2B).
- Understanding of social media platforms and best practices from a brand / construction industry perspective (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok).
- Excellent digital skills across various platforms – content creation, management, digital analytics, insights and recommendations.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Compelling track record in digital strategy design and implementation.
- Experience in developing and executing creative campaigns, including sponsored social media campaigns (e.g. Google Ads, LinkedIn Sponsored Campaigns, Facebook Ads).
- Experience with video and photo editing software (Adobe Design Suite and Microsoft Office Suite).
- Experience with social content management systems (e.g. Hootsuite).
- Experience with WordPress and SEO management.
- Experience in professional photography / videography is a plus.
- Engineering / construction industry knowledge is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Pro-active / initiative taker / problem solver
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the time
- Results orientation and proactiveness
- Creative, energetic and self-motivated
- A keen interest in social media
- Organisation and time management skills
- Resilience, flexibility and open mindset
- Relationship builder based on openness, fairness and honesty / people management skills
- Improves processes and creates value
- Team player / collaborative
For more information on this Marketing & Events Assistant / Marketing Coordinator position or other similar opportunities based in Ireland, the UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.