Qualification: ACA, ACCA
Experience: 3+ yrs
Reporting To: Business Unit Controller
Role & Responsibilities:
- Weekly reporting and monitoring of high-profile projects to include forecasting, cashflow management and margin trend analysis.
- Assist in preparation of Dashboard Reports for distribution to Business Unit leadership teams.
- Review in progress projects to ensure planned commercial processes are implemented and information on system is accurate.
- Monitor and report on the use of Kirby processes and procedures, identify gaps, and work with the Commercial teams on closing out issues.
- Preparation of weekly revenue reports for distribution to Commercial teams and ensuring monthly revenue targets are achieved.
- Assist in preparation of reports for monthly Board Meetings.
- Maintain Commercial Risk & Opportunities Register.
- Be a support function for the commercial team.
- Maintain accurate records and provide necessary detailed backup to support commercial decisions.
- Be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams.
- Attend meetings as required. Ensure all escalated commercial matters are clearly communicated, actioned and closed where practicable.
- Support & challenge the Commercial, Finance, and Operational teams on information received.
- Support continuous improvement of Kirby procedures.
- Highly proactive, managing their own day-to-day schedule and tasks in line with expectations from the BU Controller, Commercial Director.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret financial data.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong IT competence with hands on experience of working with ERP an advantage.
For more information on this Commercial Accountant position or other similar Commercial Accountant opportunities based in Ireland the UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.