Business Analyst & Data Analyst- Limerick
- Permanent position available with a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years
- To build your career by assisting in the delivery of ‘leading edge’ engineering projects.
- To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- To benefit from Kirby’s Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capability.
- To work with the best.
- Excellent package on offer with room for negotiations
About Kirby Group Engineering
Kirby Group Engineering is an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. Operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe, Kirby has become the engineering service provider of choice in growth segments such as pharmaceuticals, data centres and power transmission and distribution. Our culture is innovative, collaborative and performance focused. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and develop in a company committed to developing talent and rewarding performance.
Reporting to the Group Planning & Risk Manager, the Business Analyst is responsible for implementing strategic performance, innovation and market research objectives within the business.
To support senior managers mapping workflows and developing processes, documenting procedures, while also analysing current processes with the objective of identifying areas for process improvement and/or optimization. Collaborating on the enhancement of data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Supporting senior managers mapping workflows and developing processes for the “Kirby Way”
- Develop standardized templates and ancillary documentation
- Creation of management reports
- Develop and enhance existing reporting process
KEY TASKS, ACTIVITIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Collaborate with senior managers and cross functional team members to gather all information to facilitate workflow mapping and process support documents creation
- Create process forms, templates and develop training material (where required) to support documented processes
- Develop and implement compliance component to ensure process in functioning as intended
- Develops a deep understanding of current operational processes and future needs
- Work with management to prioritize information needs
- Analyse and develop data processes
- Identify opportunities to create more efficient, automated data processing and report generation
- Administer and maintain existing reports
- Develops new reports and dashboards
- Interfacing with various levels of management, interfacing with various levels of support teams
- Look for new opportunities to improve service to “Internal Customers”
- Look for new opportunities to improve processes
ESSENTIAL BASIC EXPERIENCES/QUALIFICATIONS:
- Degree Qualified
- 3-5 years of experience in process focused role
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and implement new processes and improve existing processes
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEMONSTRATED:
- Results Orientation
- Commercial Acumen
- Customer Service/Relationship Builder
- Innovates and Improves Processes
- Attention to Detail
- Resilience and Positivism
- Team Worker/Builder
For more information on this Business Analyst / Data Analyst position or other similar opportunities based in Ireland, the UK or Europe contact the Talent Acquisition Team in Kirby Group confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.