Job Title: Business & Data Analyst Reports To: Systems Analyst Department/Category: IT
The role is as part of the IT team based in the Kirby Limerick office and the role is responsible for supporting the improvement of business processes and driving efficiency through data analysis and software solutions. They will work closely with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement and implement solutions using tools such as Microsoft Dynamics ERP & Autodesk Construction Cloud. The role will include project management, stakeholder management, along with Data analysis and Data visualisation.
Business & Data Analyst Responsibilities In conjunction with the wider IT team, you will be responsible for the execution of various tasks to include:
- Work with business stakeholders to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Analyse data to identify trends, patterns, and insights to support business decisions.
- Develop and implement software solutions, including Microsoft Dynamics ERP, Autodesk Construction Cloud and other systems, to support process improvements.
- Use SQL or Python to extract, transform, and load data from various sources.
- Implement and maintain software solutions to support business processes.
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and visualisations to provide insights to stakeholders.
- Use Lean methodologies to improve processes and reduce waste.
- Manage projects to ensure timely and effective delivery of solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and implement process improvements.
- Provide training and support to end-users on new software solutions.
- Manage and communicate with all stakeholders on projects or process improvements that have been assigned to.
- Continuous learning and improvement in the role.
- Conduct research on potential software solutions.
- Lead activities to further develop and maintain user guides, update process documents and training materials.
- Coordinate, deliver and report ongoing training activities
- Work closely with third-party software consultants and developers to communicate, manage and proactively close out system issues together with the testing and implementation of system updates
- Advise business management on best practice analytics, data and reporting models and maintain research on industry initiatives and developments in this area.
- Other day to day support for colleagues such as KMS Team, BIM Leads, Software Engineers, IT administrators and Systems Analyst
The above list of tasks, activities, responsibilities and accountabilities is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions will be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.