BID PROPOSAL ADMINISTRATOR
- Permanent Position in our Dublin office
- Build your career by assisting a busy BID/Proposal department in a leading engineering company.
A company which has been awarded the gold standard from ‘Investors in People’ reflecting our commitment to our staff. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team. To work with the best.
Founded in 1964, Kirby operates across Ireland, the UK, and European markets, offering an extensive range of high-value engineering and contracting services.
To achieve our vision, we embrace the following core values:
- Safety – keeping you safe through safe systems of work and a safe place of work
- Quality – eliminating waste through getting it right the first time
- Delivery – project delivery through relentless execution discipline
- Value – creating and sharing value through collaboration, innovation, and operational excellence
Reporting to the Bid Proposal Lead, the purpose of this role is to assist and administer in the compilation and submissions of PQQ’s and Tenders.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Bid Proposals Administrator
· To liaise with department leads to gather relevant technical information for PQQ’s and Tenders
· To use our extensive library of documents to gather relevant non-technical information for PQQ’s and Tenders
· To liaise with Business Unit Managers in the compilation of pre / mid / post tender presentations
· To update our database library of materials, keeping it up to date and with relevant contents
· To support the Bid Proposal Lead, Pre Construction Manager and Business Development teams in any ad hoc duties as they arise
Essential Qualifications and Experience to successfully deliver the role
- Experience in administration
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite, especially Powerpoint & Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in an administration role in an Engineering / Construction company desirable but not essential as full training will be given
For more information on this position or other opportunities, contact Kirby Group Talent Acquisitions Team confidentially on +353 (0)1 454 0411 or apply in confidence.